Rob Laser represents businesses and individuals in qui tam and whistleblower litigation and investigations. Additionally, Rob counsels businesses regarding how to handle employees who have become — or may become — whistleblowers. Rob has particular whistleblower experience in the healthcare industry, advising businesses and individuals in matters with more than $1 billion in alleged damages.
A representative sample of Rob's experience as a Nashville whistle-blower attorney and Nashville qui tam lawyer includes:
- Investigation related to Fortune 500 company and potential federal bribery and money laundering activity.
- Investigation of a pharmacy chain related to allegations of Medicare fraud and False Claims Act violations.
- Investigation of home health services company related to allegations of Medicare fraud and False Claims Act violations.
- Investigation of Healthcare company and nonprofit organization related to allegations of Medicare fraud, tax fraud, and False Claims Act violations.
- Investigation of consultant to skilled nursing facilities related to False Claims Act and Medicare fraud allegations.
- Investigation of local physician group related to False Claims Act and Medicare fraud allegations.
- National bank litigation involving allegations related to 2008 mortgage crises.
If you are involved — or may become involved — in a whistleblower action, don't stand alone. For experienced counsel from a tireless adviser, contact Rob Laser today.